Monday, September 18, 2006

The Prologue

I'm still sceptical of blogging, preferring livejournal. Am not sure if it's the Thundering Herd a la Merril Lynch, or the bleating herd, with the swarm of amateur wits yet to to earn their wings. We shall see. I'm gonig ot keep thiso ne predominantly politics-based.

I'm not at Lib Dem conference, as although it's about an hour from London on the Thameslink, I am le pauvre liberal and am more interested in finding a job. It's a pity really, as there are debates on defence and the environment I would have liked to have participated in.

1 Comments:

Blogger MatGB said...

Do both. I've kept my LJ going for personal and non-political stuff, and write the blog for political stuff solely.

You can build up a much larger audience if you concentrate on a small number of topics per site, but interlink when necessary.

Political blogging is good for democracy, of that I'm convinced. Well, it can and should be. Journalling is good for the psyche.

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home